I am off to the Chelsea Flower Show tomorrow

Celebrating its 100th anniversary,
the grandest flower show on earth is this week


(photo from last year)


Armed with a press pass in hand for the private 'celebrity day',
I may catch a glimpse of Prince Harry due to his involvement 
in Sentebale's 'Forget Me Not' Garden
and who knows who else I'll see :)

It is speculated that due to Prince Harry's participation,
tickets sold out in record time this year
and scalpers are asking a whopping £500 per ticket

I'm excited to view the Lady's Slipper, 
Britain's rarest orchid, which has security surrounding it

And there are sure to be stunning and innovate installments
which never disappoint year after year

I can't wait to share it all with you :)

Stay tuned over the next couple of days
for unforgettableness :)

- photo by me -
Source: The Telegraph


More Chelsea Flower Show 2013 posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top