Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


Camden Markets is situated in northwest London along the Regents Canal towpath. Filled with over 1000 stalls, this colorful indoor/outdoor market is open 7 days a week (incl Sunday when many stores are closed). 

Camden Markets is actually comprised of 5 separate markets, so if you think you've seen it all in one hour, keep looking. Under bridges, in alleyways, nooks, and courtyards you'll find unique food, clothing, arts and crafts, entertainment, pubs, and much more. 

And in case you are a rock star, MTV studios is nearby.

This photo is a tribute to my college days of crazy love for The Cure and my Doc Martens. I saw them in concert in London in 1989 - a true life highlight (just behind my wedding and a few births).


I'll just let you get the vibe from these photos with little commentary







Eating bar


Did you miss my post about pedicures by fish? Read it here



Loads of clever design at Camden Markets, don't you think? 

Information Source: Camden Lock 


[You're Invited! If you enjoyed this post, please consider following: www.HappyHomemakerUK.blogspot.com ] 

XO
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top