Posted By Happy Homemaker UK


In England, it is called Autumn,
not Fall
Do you know hard it is to not say Fall?!
:)

So here's a little peek into my world

In front of my house
the leaves are subtly changing




And as I drove through the Cotswolds last week,
final harvests were being made in the fields




In a Herculean feat,
I took this photo with my camera pointed backwards as I drove away
(so I wouldn't look too suspicious)
Ha!

Hedge-trimmers were busy




And you know I'm a sucker for an interesting sign :)
This one indicates a lack of reflectors on a single carriageway
as roadworks continue




Shot during the Olympics,
this image well reflects the rains we've encountered lately

'Brollies' are a must this season




There's definitely a chilly nip in the air
and more darkness surrounds my morning and evening routines

Yep, Autumn has arrived
(I'm dying to say Fall!)

Wishing you a wonderful new season,
wherever you are

And however you may say it :)

- all photos by me -

P.S. If you have signed up to receive my posts via email, thank you! I apologize that it may send you random old posts from time to time (like last night). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top