Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

It's here!
Post of the Month Club
for August :)

Yea!

Come on in
It wouldn't be the same without you


[pinterest]

Around here
Trees are drooping with apples
Blackberries are ripe for the picking
Days are getting shorter

Where are we going this month?

It's a little more personal for me this time

Here, have a seat at my table...


I saved a spot for you :)
[pinterest]


Have you noticed anything about the photos, as a clue?
No?

Hmm, what about my party dress?


Too much?
[pinterest]


Okay, this has to give it away...


The party favors :)
[pinterest]


So for me, September will be about doing 
A CLEANSE*

No dairy. No sugar. No alcohol. Gluten-free. 21 Days.
{yikes!}

Proof that you can find an adventure as close as your kitchen

Nervous - yes
 Challenging - yes
Curious - YES!


Feeling 'clean' inside & out
[pinterest]


Most of all, I want to see how I feel after 21 days
What I learn in the process

* I'll be following The Clean Program by Dr Junger, made famous by Gwyneth Paltrow 
(I'm receiving no compensation for blogging about it)

Tell me, do you have any adventures next month?

***

Alrighty then
To our meet & greet

* Bloggers, just link up your best post of the month *
And see, you've already done the work

* Share the love by dropping by a few other blogs and say 'hi',
if you can *

* Would you like to add my button to your lovely sidebar or post so more can join the fun? *
Yep, we'll do this the last day of each month

* Don't forget to become a follower here too *

Don't be shy
Jump in :)

Happy September Blogging, you nutritious cauliflower, you



Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top