Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

So my husband and I have a goofy little bet. He has a saying around the house, '1000 by Spring'. He thinks I'll have 1000 followers by spring - such a 'glass half full' boy! But let's run with it and say '1000 by June' (my one year anniversary).

A thousand is a huge number, and I smile with an eye roll every time he mentions it. But what if I did?!

So my little favor is to ask those of you who receive this via email (250 of you) to become a 'follower' today. Becoming a 'follower' is just a thumbs up that you 'like' me, you're a fan.  

You can do this in just two easy-peasy steps:

1. Click on 'Itty Bitty Favor' at the top of this email - it will send you right over to my blog. 

2. Click on this button on the sidebar, and you have just become my newest follower!



Thank you for joining our little family game :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top