Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


[Image]


Greetings! Come in, come in! I'll take your coat, if you are wearing one - pull up a chair and stay awhile. Heck, even go barefoot if you like :)

I am so glad you are here. It wouldn't be the same without you!

Cup of tea?


[Image]


Ooh, I can't wait to hear all about the lovely places expat bloggers now call home.
Transport us through your words and photos. I know we will love it!


[Image]


I hope you don't mind that I brought a few desserts to share. I just couldn't choose one, so I brought them all!

A few party rules...

Guests :: Everyone is invited to read and enjoy the party :)

VIPs :: Please only link a post if you are an expat. Your post can be anything about your hosting country.

Logistics :: Follow the instructions to register your link below. Contact me if you need help.

Linky Love :: Mention my blog with a link in your post so others can join the fun (as a courtesy, but not required)

Party Mixer :: Visit a few of the other links and say 'hi' - because it's more fun to meet others at a party

And without further ado, take it away...  Thank you for coming!



Link Up: For The Love Of Blogs, The Thrifty Military Wife


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top