Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


Coming off a royal high, 
yesterday was completely over-the-top wonderful

We watched the magnificent wedding with friends

I just think the newlyweds make the cutest couple,
and I'm still spellbound by Kate's and Pippa's dresses

Our super-fun neighborhood street party lasted until 11p

The icing on the cake was my daughter winning a prize for her 'I Love England' cake!


[image]

So welcome to another 'Post Of The Month Club' party

Oh my goodness, I am so excited you are here!
It wouldn't be the same without you :)

Last month, we sat in my little napping house, but you know I like to mix it up
So today I saved you a seat next to me on this retro ferris wheel
Wheee! Snow cone?

And I must say...


[image]


I can't wait to read what you have been up to
in Blogland this month

 -Bloggers, just link up your best post of the month -
And see, you've already done the work

- Share the love by visiting a few other blogs -

- Would you like to add my button to your lovely sidebar so more can join the fun? -
Yep, we'll do this the last day of each month

- Don't forget to become a follower too -

Happy May Blogging :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top